Diplomatic missions



Australia and Oceania


North America

South America

What should I do if I travel by car abroad?

Before you decide to travel abroad with your personal or company car, you should find all details about the requirements of the respective country regarding all necessary documents and registration procedures during the trip. They are different for different countries.

This information can be obtained from the diplomatic mission of the country concerned in Bulgaria or its accredited to Bulgaria embassy in a third country.

To find out about any specific requirements of the local law and practice, you can check the information in the "Travel Assistant" section, Road Traffic subsection, as well as any Consular Messages in the Consular Services section published on the website of the Ministry.

This site uses cookies. By accepting cookies you can optimise your browsing experience.

Accept Refuse More