Internship at the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria to Georgia05 October 2018 News
The Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria to Georgia announces a permanent internship students program. All candidates should meet following requirements:
- be regular students at a higher educational institution at the time of the internship, in disciplines related to international relations, international economic relations or others such as information technologies, finance, law, etc.;
- be fluent in Georgian and English languages.
Documents to be submitted:
- a written application to the head of the Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria to Georgia deposited at least one month before the expected starting date of the traineeship. The application shall state: the full name of the applicant, contact details (e-mail, telephones), duration of the internship and desired period of internship.
- CV (Europass);
- Confirmation of enrolment by the university;
- Motivation letter
- Copy of an ID card/ passport.
Application can be submitted:
- as hard copy at the embassy;
- via e-mail to [email protected];
- via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/EmbassyBulgariaTbilisi/)
The final decision about the application is taken by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Bulgaria.
The traineeship is not paid, nor does the Embassy provide any accommodation during the period of the internship.
Upon completion of the internship, interns will receive a certificate by the head of the Embassy.